BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Senslight mobile view base layer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senslight mobile view base layer
    Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 2:36pm
Hi,
I have a problem with the base layer for the header of the mobile view of the senslight template. Whenever i open it the layer does lot show the logo and the links to the subpages ... its only just one grey large field called panneu or mobile menue. see mobilephone on http://www.porathsworld.com

When i delete this field and use the "undo" button i can see all field as it supposed to be. But this is even if i am saving right away gone after I switch to another site or layer.

how can i fix this?

many thanks!
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 3:55pm
Isn't it documented in the FAQ page ?
Johnbindow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 4:12pm
where? i could not find it there
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 4:19pm
Sorry, i just saw that it's in french 

In the base_2 layer you will find in the content, two elements, MENU and MENU_MOBILE

The overstrike means thet you cant edit it in the default media screen

Click on the Edit Media button then select portable

The overstrike will disapear and you will be able to edit these elements.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 4:20pm
By the way, your site looks good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 4:22pm
many thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 4:51pm
my problem is not with the "portable" mode - this looks fine

my issue is that mobile phones always jump on the "smartphone" or "some tablets (portrait)..." mode. Bu this one is not taking over any changes from the default media. In fact it looks like the template all the time.

how can i make that the "smartphone" mode takes over my changes from the drfault media mode?

many thanks for your help"
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 5:00pm
What happen if you select smartphone mode and then modify the menu as you wish?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 5:21pm
You can only delete or change existing items in this mode. Whenever i try to insert my other items from the default mode i recieve the error message that you can add only items in the default mode

whats very starnge is that whenever i delete an item and do the "undo! button all items from the default mode are shown and in right orde. But this unfortunately is not long lasting - you cannot save it. whenever you leave that site its been gone. This is all the same for Base2, bas and base 2 scrolling layer for "smartphone" and "some tablets (portrait) ,,," mode, All other media modes are fine
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2019 at 8:09pm
You have to insert components in defaiult mode, then make them invisible.

Move to cell mode an then make them visible
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic