BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to import a not oE site?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to import a not oE site?
    Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 2:31pm
Hellò everyone.

I think this question has probably been asked but I haven't found trace on the forum.

I have an old site hand made by me and I would import it in oE so I can use it. I tried to see how to do but looks like there is not choice...only the import page is allowed... do I have to start from there?
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 3:02pm
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 5:12pm
Mhhh... that's why I didn't found any information on the forum: I was looking for import and not for editing...
But I think it would be a really great idea to have the chance to import a normal site... I think many peoples would arrive to OpenElement ...
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Bravo12 Bravo12 wrote:

Mhhh... that's why I didn't found any information on the forum: I was looking for import and not for editing...
But I think it would be a really great idea to have the chance to import a normal site... I think many peoples would arrive to OpenElement ...
Well, the first step would be to import such website. And then you could probably edit the site.
The output (and the input) format of oE is quite unusual. Also, the oE ist based on a databank system, keeping all modifications up-to-date. That means, it would be hard to impossible to create an oE object from another format. So, I think it can not be done. Also vv an (output)format of oE can not be transferred to another tool.
May be any next higher version could do it, but I doubt it. On the other side, it does not cost anything. And it is very well usable 'as is'.

Edited by digizar - Mar 15 2019 at 12:42pm
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2019 at 7:56pm
I'm again trying to see if I find some workaround... I'll let you know Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic