BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - this possible? livestreaming could someone help me
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this possible? livestreaming could someone help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote messiahxpikachu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this possible? livestreaming could someone help me
    Posted: Mar 11 2019 at 2:43am

i basically want a website with one thing. just a streaming video player that people can watch.  and i can broadcast to it with my OBS

next, under that i could embed my youtube chat. thats really easy too. so i would have stream + chat. easy.  i want to use my youtube chat, but i want my stream to be my own (not from youtube)

im thinking this should be easy to create for anyone with some experience in html... am i right on that or wrong on that ?

also. i dont want this to be a "embed" of youtube or twitch. no. i want it to be my websites own streaming player, that i broadcast to (using my OBS) then it plays on my site

my big question is...  i think my web host (bluehost)  is giving me unmetered / unlimited bandwidth (or close to it).  meaning i think bluehost can already function as a streaming server to output my stream if i use their bandwidth

all i need is the HTML code to upload to my website, to create this website... and i bet the HTML code is so short and easy you could basically post the darn thing and i copy/paste it into my website

can anyone help me do this?  should be so easy for someone with a bit of experience. you could probably knock out this task in one hour
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic