BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensewhite remove dotted layer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensewhite remove dotted layer
    Posted: Mar 07 2019 at 3:41pm
Hello everyone,

I couldn´t find anything in the posts. So my question is how can I remove this dotted layer from the picture on the top of the Sensewhite template?

my website is http://www.blissofbhujangini.com if you need to see what i mean...

Thank you
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2019 at 4:03pm
Odd indeed.
Can you send me your compressed zip project, by the site wetransfer.com to contact@sensode.com

I am the developer of the template.

thanks
http://sensode.com
tomender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2019 at 10:53pm
Hello, 
thank you for your reply. I found out a way to do it. I deleted the object and inserted a new one.

I got another question, how can I instert a new page? And add it to the MenuBar without destroying the format? Everytime I try to move, for example, the Home link it jumps out of the elements box. and why can´t I instert a text-link into a textbox? I always jumps out...  You can see what I mean when you check out the "Online Video Course"- link on my website  http://www.blissofbhujangini.com
I tried to put the link "Click here to acces the course!" into the textbox of the course description, but it always jumps out... 

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2019 at 10:51am
Originally posted by tomender tomender wrote:

Hello, 
I got another question, how can I instert a new page? And add it to the MenuBar without destroying the format? 

Do you want to insert a section in the existing page or add a full new page to the site?

Originally posted by tomender tomender wrote:

Everytime I try to move, for example, the Home link it jumps out of the elements box. and why can´t I instert a text-link into a textbox? I always jumps out...  You can see what I mean when you check out the "Online Video Course"- link on my website  http://www.blissofbhujangini.com
I tried to put the link "Click here to acces the course!" into the textbox of the course description, but it always jumps out... 

To move a menu item first select it, once selected, 3 icons appears below it.  Click on the left one, you will see arrows, use them to move the element.

If your question is about adding a menu item, copy-paste one of the existing ones, rename it and change the link to your new page.

If adding a new menu item takes too much place, decrease the right and left margins on all menuitems.

Edited by Hobby001 - Apr 29 2019 at 10:52am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2019 at 11:20am
Do not forget to modify the mobile device menu

You used an image to fill the top section of your main page.  You should center it.
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2019 at 1:26pm
attention, you managed to damage the template (first part). The image is no longer centered.
http://sensode.com
tomender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 9:27pm
Thank you for the reply, I managed to add a new item in the menu bar. How can I decrease the left and right margin? I can´t find it in the properties. 

I want to add a new section and link it in the menu bar.

Again thank you for the reply :)

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2019 at 10:51pm
When the style configuration isn't done trough a source code block, the following procedure will lead you directly to the right property.

1. Select the element
  2. In the property pannel on the right, select the Styles tab
  3. Select the Code tab
  4. Click on the value of the margin property in the Elment's CSS
The cursor will then jump directly to "Styles, Customize, Outer Margins" property for this element.

Edited by Hobby001 - May 01 2019 at 10:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic