BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Senswhite Email Form Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hill37588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senswhite Email Form Not Working
    Posted: Dec 15 2018 at 7:08am
I'm using Open Element 1.57 R9 with Senswhite 100% Responsive template and can not get the email form to work. When I click on the SEND button nothing happens. I'm using this with Go Daddy and I'm not sure if I have it configured correctly. Does anyone know what the settings need to be and where to adjust those? I have a valid Go Daddy email account to send from but I'm not sure how Open Element communicates with Go Daddy. SMTP? Do I need a special relay mail server address? I'm not getting any errors - Nothing happens at all. Do I need to adjust the Publish settings?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2018 at 10:30pm
Hi,

Normally you need nothing special. Note that some destination mailboxes do not work, or filter mails as SPAM. You should NOT use SMTP - unless you know what you are doing - use the MAIL mode.

It is possible that you have a JavaScript error somewhere on the page, that breaks all Javascript code (including sending mail). In Chrome, use F12 then go to Console tab to see if there are Javascript errors and where exactly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic