BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with adaptability

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sithldv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with adaptability
    Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 2:08pm
I've found that at some point there was a problem with the formatting of tablets, smartphones. I cann't back up. 

So when you open the site on real smartphones and in the editor smartphone (tablets) modes, there is extra space on the left of the page. The content of the site is displayed normally, but there is an unnecessary opportunity to scroll not only up and down, but also left and right, while the same extra space is empty - just a white screen. It’s as if one of the elements was twice as wide, but I couldn’t find this too wide screen element in the editor and in the code. Maybe there are some ways to narrow this element, define it, or forcefully restrict the screen size for smartphones. With this, I even deleted all the content and background elements, and still the screen for smartphones remained wide, i.e. this item is not in the content, apparently. Please give me some ideas... Cry
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2018 at 11:16am
Usually, that is the case if the Base-Layer is wider than the display.
Define the canva smaller, and let the pages based on this base layer, inherit that size.
Properties ... Sections ...

Edited by digizar - Dec 08 2018 at 1:08pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2018 at 12:52pm
Without the link to your page online we can't help you much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic