BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Positioning of Group of elements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Positioning of Group of elements
    Posted: Nov 17 2018 at 10:14pm
Hi,

Another way is to put the whole page into relative positioning mode. Go to the top Page menu -> Responsive -> Page sections and choose what parts of the page body should have responsive positioning. You might need to activate it for the base layer if you have any for this page.
myshanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myshanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2018 at 1:07pm
I haven't tried it but logically speaking you need to place both the GoE into another GoE for them to respond as Responsive.

GoE is basically interconnected big Image kind which keeps the aspect ratio intact

Shanks
Knigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2018 at 3:49pm
Hello,

I have a question regarding positioning of a Group of Elements.

On my page I have made several GoE's. In one of them I placed a Text Element.
I made the GoE and Text Element responsive so when the width of the screen is changed the text automatically changes width (and height as well).

However the GoE I placed below this GoE does not move south when the screen width reduces and the height of the Text Element increases. 

How can I make this GoE (the one below the GoE with the Text Element) move south when the height of the Text Element increases? Cry

Your help would be very much appricated! Smile

Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic