BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
openElement Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

video and background

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2018 at 8:08pm
OK..so it seems that Microsoft Edge only supports the "object-fit" with the "img" property!

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2018 at 9:25pm
If you don't find - Microsoft Edge is used by 3% of users, with IE it's 6,5% (and I think most of those are not the kind of users for whom the background video fully stretched matters)
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2018 at 4:12pm
yes..no problem.. thanks!!!
corsair08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corsair08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2018 at 1:11pm
Hello, I have uploaded an html5 video to my Index / Home page, which I want to autostart as soon as the page loads, then play once and stop. 
This works only of I click on the HOME link, but not when the website first loads...

I haven't yet redirericted my domain name, so the temporary website address is:

http://www.s163451625.websitehome.co.uk/Brendan/ 

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks...

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 9:18pm
When I open the page, I see the background video playing once. I think it depends on the connection speed. Also, try Ctrl+F5 to make sure there's nothing in cache that compromises the display.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic