BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

video and background

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: video and background
    Posted: May 29 2018 at 7:53pm
Hey guys...

i am trying to put an html5 vídeo in my background with the properties:

width = 100% and height = 600px

but it seems that the vídeo window does not streches completely for the width..it looks like if i increase the height it does streches to width = 100% ............. i am using manual values and is set to modify both width/height!!!

Is there a way to put a vídeo in a group of elements that covers the width at 100% and 600px height?

Thanks!
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 7:41am
hello,

di you have a link to access to your website?

http://sensode.com
Schubert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by alienoiz alienoiz wrote:

Hey guys...

i am trying to build muscle with mass gainers and put an html5 vídeo in my background with the properties:

width = 100% and height = 600px

but it seems that the vídeo window does not streches completely for the width..it looks like if i increase the height it does streches to width = 100% ............. i am using manual values and is set to modify both width/height!!!

Is there a way to put a vídeo in a group of elements that covers the width at 100% and 600px height?

Thanks!

How would something like this affect the loading speed of the website? Would the loading speed be poor or is that not a factor nowadays with faster internet speeds.

Edited by Schubert - May 18 2022 at 9:35am
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 7:32pm
yes..my site is http://www.beatassist.eu .. and i am having no problems with internet connection.. the video is small and most of connectios are good nowdays... any help for what i have asked?!!?!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 8:36pm
Try to add a Code Block Source type CSS position HEader with the code:

video {
  object-fit: fill;
}
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 8:49pm
beautyfull Dmit OE .. it seems to work very well..lots of thanks :)
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2018 at 1:51pm
well it is not working on Microsoft Edge??

Any ideas?!

Thank you!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2018 at 8:25pm
Try to look for solutions on the Web - CSS, eventually Javascript; if you find a good one and don't know how to apply it, post it here maybe we can help
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2018 at 10:20am
i do not know where to start though!!
alienoiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alienoiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2018 at 10:21am
btw..my site changed case you like to know...

heres the new look: www.beatassist.eu

Enjoy if you will!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic