BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Embedding Code into a Pan Central A Propos element
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Embedding Code into a Pan Central A Propos element

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Embedding Code into a Pan Central A Propos element
    Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 3:42pm
I have used the Sens Black template to build my band website (raventreeofficial.com) and would like to have my merchandise store scrollable from the index page; I have been able to embed my product code into a separate page labeled "merch", but I do not want to force the user to navigate away from the index page.

I would like to embed my Shopify HTML product code into a "pan central a propos" element but the "Code Block (visual)" element does not allow me to do this. Please help!! 

Edited by RavenTree - Aug 18 2017 at 3:52pm
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2017 at 5:15pm
hello,

The easiest way would be to send me your project (in zip format) and your product code for me to look at. Go to www.wetransfer.com and send the e-mail to contact@sensode.com
PS: I am the creator of the template. Wink
cordially
http://sensode.com
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2017 at 10:16pm
You can also try the element "External page" (iframe) to load another page integrating the product code.
RavenTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2017 at 8:14pm
brolysan, thank you, I received your message and uploaded my zip file and sent you the link. As a non-coding musician this is not easy for me, I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on how I may resolve this challenge. Thanks again!
Best,
RavenTree
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2017 at 9:27pm
no problem, you can see your website here http://sensode.ovh/raventree/
http://sensode.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic