BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a CSS Button with Sliding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding a CSS Button with Sliding
    Posted: Aug 16 2017 at 6:14pm
I found this button which I need to add on my webpage (refer example 2):

Instead of the button size as mentioned on the above webpage, I want to use that transition on a much bigger box of dimensions : width: 50% height 250px

I am getting the hang of HTML and CSS slowly. But it will immensely help a lot of people if somebody just showed the right path to integrate 3rd page codes in OE :)

1. Coming back to the topic, I think if I gave this custom box a custom class "button_sliding_bg" at the bottom of its Properties, I do not need to insert an HTML code block as it will duplicate the class creation?

2. I inserted a code block (source) and put CSS in "Type" but I tried using every available option in the "Position" selection but it just wont show anything on my custom box.

Any help please :)

Thank you.

OE is the best thing happened to me in softwares :D
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2017 at 12:11am
It has already been shown so many times, how to integrate 3rd page codes...

You shoudl choose "header" as Position for CSS.

If nothing works, please publish the website somewhere and give the link, indicating what element you are trying to animate.

I suggest you add "!important" to each style in the CSS code, for example:

color: #FFF !important;
    background: #EF672F !important;
etc.
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 8:34pm
Thank you very much. However I have read a lot of similar threads before making a new one. Please bear with me. I will share with you the results soon :)
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 8:39pm
P.S.: You mean 3rd party and not 3rd page
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2017 at 8:52pm
Ok this is not helping. Find that blue box in the front here:

Please fix it for me. And you say it has been shown many times how to integrate 3rd party codes in open element, can you please share some links with me here so that I refer them/. I have tried a lot but havent come across a noob friendly thread. I just need a simple explanation.

Thank you.
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2017 at 9:36pm
Attention
Your link http://khanmade.000webhostapp.com/ is being prevented by my antivirus program as
'blocked a suspected bad URL or an unwanted program'.

Edited by digizar - Aug 19 2017 at 9:37pm
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2017 at 10:35pm
false alarm. I am using 000webhost for a free domain. I wont invest in a real domain till i get my website finalized. Hope you understand.
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2017 at 10:37pm
This is the screenshot of the webpage: 

At the same time someone please help me with the 2 questions I had originally posted in the OP.

Thank you.

Edited by thekhan - Aug 19 2017 at 10:39pm
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 1:11am
Well, I personally would not bet on safety of this provider. The antivirus does not even allow that access.
And, I'm afraid the screen shot does not help to answer your questions, either.
I mean, a domain (pe) with 25 GB all inclusive costs about 15 US$ for the first year, money back guarantee included, no advertisement, incl https.
Also, you might consider to use one of the oe recommended hosters (as offered) - to support oe.
You should really think about it.
Otherwise you may scare people away forever.

Edited by digizar - Aug 20 2017 at 1:27am
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 8:35am
Dmit OE are you facing similar issues accessing the page?

@Digizar can you atleast help me with the original question then? About adding the 3rd party addon i mentioned jn OP and in general? A little step by step. That should'nt be hard.

Edited by thekhan - Aug 20 2017 at 2:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic