BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about Senswhite template

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Senswhite template
    Posted: Jul 27 2017 at 4:24pm
Hi, I am trying to create a site using the Senswhite template- which is a very cool template. However, after I changed the pictures in the dynamic background slider on the home page, when I preview it, I see my first image, but it does not transition to the other images I added. Am I missing something? I can't seem to figure it out. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Bill B in TN
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2017 at 8:15am
Hi,

Could you please publish your website somewhere and give the link? Maybe there's a Javascript error blocking normal execution.
wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2017 at 4:10pm
Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. I uploaded the site to test.cnblabradors.com

After I received your response I installed the latest version of Java, but the slides still don't change.

Thanks again!

Bill
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2017 at 10:21pm
The images "image05", "image07" and "image08" are not uploaded online.
First, try to publish your website in the Complete mode (see the corresponding choice in the publish dialog).
If it does not help, find these images in Project->Resources and upload the manually - there's a button for that on the top.
wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2017 at 1:46am
I uploaded them with Filezilla originally, but then after getting your response I did as you suggested. First I published using the complete option, then manually. The pictures still don't slide- just one picture displays. I can see the pictures in the directory on the server, and they are in project/resources. You can see in the screenshots. 

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/wlburnettejr/OE-cnblabradors-upload_zpsz06nby4c.png

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/wlburnettejr/media/Filezilla-screenshot-cnblabs_zpsdbojofab.png.html

wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2017 at 1:51am
wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2017 at 1:53am
Sorry, should have told you the pics are "Dax loving the puppies", "running labs smaller", "the pack cropped smaller", "reign smaller"
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2017 at 1:48pm
Now even the first image - Reign - has disappeared.

Note that the URL that the Background Slider requests is:

http://test.cnblabradors.com/Files/Image/Reign.jpg

As long as you can't directly open this image in a browser, this won't work. Check how it is that it's this image that the slider searches, and not "reign smaller" or whatever you think it should be; check in properties. Same for other images - 05, 07 and 08.

Make sur eto DISABLE the "Automatic cleanup" option when publishing your website, as OE may delete some files that it thinks are not linked to the project.
wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2017 at 11:13pm
Thanks for the reply. I'm confused. Is this not where the pictures need to be?

wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2017 at 11:19pm
They are in the Files/image folder on the server, but I can't directly access any of these images by URL.
The URL is now http://cnblabradors.com. The Reign-smaller.jpg picture shows on the first section of the home page.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic