BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Template Error From Preview to Reality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggers1300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Template Error From Preview to Reality
    Posted: Jun 24 2017 at 10:31pm
I would like to use the Precious01 template as a basis for a new website but it has a problem that I haven't been able to correct.

After downloading the template and opening it in OE, the icons on the top menu tabs (home, etc.) are below the tabs rather than inside the tab above the tab name. However, in the template preview it shows correctly. Please update the template or explain how to correct.

Also, how can I change the icons on the tabs?

Any help is appreciated and thanks to those responsible for creating OpenElement!

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 11:15am
Hi,

This is a template with  "exceptional" styles of buttons, that already posed problems years ago.

To fix it, go to the base layer (ex. by clicking the green icon under the selected button), and add a Code Block Source type CSS with the code:

.OEWELinkButton .OESZ_DivContent {
    display: inline-block;
}

To change the image: go to Styles->Customize on the right, select the Zone "Content [Expert]", just underneath open the Background property and set the Image subproperty.
Diggers1300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggers1300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 2:36pm
Thanks for the reply!

I searched for post about Precious01 template and found nothing that help. Maybe not correct search criteria.

I will give this a go right away. Thanks again!

Diggers1300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggers1300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 12:13am
Perfecto!

Thanks Given.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic