BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New official version 1.57R8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 12:04pm
Exactly as Dmit said and it's better to say Yes to the backup . It wiol save the old version of the project just in case something goes wrong...
When you're sure the new version is working well then you can delete the old project.
ps4decals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ps4decals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 3:42pm
Thanks you all your help on the upgrade it worked great.

Next question
Is there a way to create a template without sharing a template?

Been trying to figured this out for awhile I have the template made but want to use it for more than one site and have not figured it out yet without starting over everytime.
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 8:51pm
@ ps4decals - see answer: Creating your own Template?

Edited by digizar - Jun 26 2017 at 8:52pm
cristobales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristobales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2017 at 12:33pm
Please let me know where I can download openelement 1.53R6 TY
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2017 at 6:05pm
I don't know if the team has again a copy of old versions, but surely you have to ask to them. Anyway: how can you use a version with possible bugs inside?I use the 1.57. R9 (beta) and is working fine, but I wouldn't use an older version...

Are you sure your computer is well configured and without rubbish in the registry? Try to give a clean with JRT
When done the job, reboot the computer. It is only for windows systems
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2017 at 11:24pm
http://download.openelement.com/openElement_1_53R6.exe

Just please tell why you need this version (why the latest version does not suffice)
cristobales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristobales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 9:38am

I have installed openElement 1.57 R9, but when I want to open it, it gives the following message: openElement 1.57 R9 \openElement.exe is not a valid Win32 application. I had been using before 1.53 R6 and still have some projects on my computer. Thanks for all.

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 9:58am
What is your exact Windows version? Is it 64bit?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 10:03am
If you have no choice, you can reinstall 1.53R6:
download.openelement.com/openElement_1_53R6.exe
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 10:26am
I would proceed in this way:

1) Clean registry (you can use a Ccleaner free; a better way is JRT)
2) check if there is an old folder in my Program files or in some other hidden place and delete it before installing new version
3) check my computer with antivirus, but possibly with a software that can start the check from boot (I use Avast free).

After all these chances I would reboot the pc and try again to download the new version, 'cause program could be damaged during download. So, after downloaded, click on the setup file with right button mouse go to Property (last voice) and check if file is locked; if it is then you have to unlock it, and try to install it again.

When happened to me with other programs I always found something wrong with registry or bad path of older applications that installed older system files...

I don't think is oE fault...

Edited by Bravo12 - Aug 02 2017 at 10:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic