BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tabs of opened pages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tabs of opened pages
    Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 5:59pm
For some reason when I am doing a copy of an element the tabs that display start and opened pages just disappear, or not visible

to make it visible again I close that page then the tabs are visible again
if I minimize that page the tabs become visible, but I cant see the minimized page on the tab, so I double click that page from the site explorer and all is visible again

My understanding
is for some reason the page that has the focus just maximizes and covers the tab

Just to let you know 
Farid Khattab painter healer
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:06pm
Hi.

That's no good... How exactly do you copy the element? If you copy it with Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V, or right-click + Copy, is it the same?
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:45pm
probably ctrl+c, it happened severaal times

let me try to duplicate

also another strange occurrence is that the title of the version and the opened tab keep flashing
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:49pm
I am using a very small project to test this

The same thing happened when I open and close a file, it happened at about the 4th file being closed
I mean the tabs of open pages
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:52pm
also when I closed this maximized page the tab is back visible but the elements tab on the right it says no editable pages selected also the same with the element explorer

so have to close oe and restart
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:54pm
I switched to another page and the element explorer and the elements tab are back as normal
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 10:58pm
I tried with ctrl+c and the same happened
 I tried with right click and copy and then paste all was ok

I did another ctrl+c 
then once I clicked on the tab of another page the same happened again

I hope this helps
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 11:09pm
when I double click a tab it maximizes and all not visibele except the page and the line that starts with source Code - edit media 

it appears that the maximized window doesn't restore as once I close that page the window is back with all the rest except that element explorer has in it no editable page selected and the same under elements tab on the right and the same for styles and properties tabs even when an element is selected
Energy Oil Paintings
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 11:19pm
I think the issue is more related to double clicking the tab to see the page, as I noticed that my mouse double clicks when it is not supposed to do that, I will change the mouse and let you know
Energy Oil Paintings
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 11:30pm
Thank you. Tehre was a report of someone who also had a malfunctioning mouse. Please let me know what problems remain when mouse works correctly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic