BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Website made with OE and question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 5:08am
When i try to send mail, it appears to download a file with named WESendMail-v29 (3).php
(if opened in a browser it is a long string of alphanumeric code) and a horizontal 'thinking/loading' bar comes up and stays up until you refresh the page.

Edited by campbellmw - Mar 24 2017 at 5:14am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 9:47am
Hi,

This should be a problem with your hosting provider that does not handle PHP. Enable PHP using its Control Panel; if your provider does not allow PHP you should change it.
campbellmw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2017 at 6:06am
Have updated to 1.57 R4.  Working with hosting service on email.  Still having issues with native and downloaded background element slider.  I have resized my photos to match stock images, but mine do not appear.  Anything i am missing here?  I have created a new project to just test the slider.  When I replace one of the 3 stock images, i notice that the stock image hangs over the time allowed for the new image.  Is there a style setting that i have to adjust on the new image to get it to transition in and show? Thanks all!

Edited by campbellmw - Mar 30 2017 at 6:36am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2017 at 10:00am
I need to see your page online to check what's wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2017 at 6:25am
quietmonkeytaichi.com

I am having a new and more disturbing error at opening the page however - this is new from my latest edition.

Error:  undefined....
then alot of text

Did purchase the website analyzer - happy to contribute

Edited by campbellmw - Mar 31 2017 at 6:42am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2017 at 8:34am
Thank you.

New error: your hosting server does not handle PHP at the moment, so the PHP code for the counter is not run but treated as a "document". You should go to the Control Panel of your hosting account and enable it, and if it's impossible (which is very rare), change hosting provider.

For images, I suggest you wait till the new version comes out next week, it is possible that the problem will be solved, otherwise I will need you to send me the project.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbellmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2017 at 9:02am
Thank you Dmit.  Counter was the issue. 
Second generation is up.  Still no luck adding my photos to the background slider - will wait until next addition.  Suspect the site will have pretty regular updates, format changes, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic