BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New beta & official version 1.57.4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New beta & official version 1.57.4
    Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 2:51pm
Hello,

Using your feedback to fix remaining errors, a new beta version is generated and available if you want to help us testing it or if you have issues with the current official version.

http://download.openelement.com/openElement_1_57_R4_beta.exe

[Edit: this version is now official (the DOWNLOAD link on the top)]

No more need for the "patch", it is included.

The thread of the previous version to consult changes etc.:
http://forum.openelement.com/en/forum_posts.asp?TID=1008&PN=1&title=new-official-version-1573-please-test

Please make backups of your projects and elements and don't break online websites without possibility to restore their current version.
When installing, make sure to use the option Keep older versions, rather than Delete older versions selected by default.

Thanks in advance for your tests.

Have a nice day
openElement team

Edited by Dmit OE - Mar 14 2017 at 9:16am
pdefino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdefino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2017 at 10:31pm
So I am In verison 1.57 R4 and one bug that I found from going to 1.56r3 to this is in switch responsive smartphone to default it change over for margins is wrong and content disappears you have to close it and reopen and appears right with all changes made in smartphone and default. no issues switching from tablet to default.

If video or images needed I may provide. 
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2017 at 11:22pm
Hi,

It would indeed help to have screenshots illustrating "before" and "after" the "switch", to see what it is about exactly. Or video if yo uhave time. To share pictures, publish them somewhere online and give the link (images cannot be pasted directly).

Thank you for your help
pdefino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdefino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2017 at 2:39am
Nope is was not reproduce-able outside that file. I upload a backup file and everything is working fine. Sorry but thank you for your time. I'm count this up as a corrupted file during update. If it start happening again I will post a link to pictures but it been fine since new import.
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2017 at 12:37am
Thanks, very nice and clear skin.
Working OK so far.
Indeed a great tool.
-digi-

Edited by digizar - Mar 17 2017 at 12:38am
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2017 at 12:16pm
 Cry  I badly miss the coordinates and sizes indication (and fields) on the bottom portion of the monitor.
That was a very convenient way, to manipulate the selected element(s).
They seem to be moved to the right hand 'Properties'.
But there, they don't reflect the dynamic element modification.

At the bottom of the monitor, there apears a field which I can 'unfold'. But there is no real usable info to bee seen, except some number, obsiously the page width.

Did I miss some setup? Some activation required?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2017 at 4:44pm
Hi.

"But there, they don't reflect the dynamic element modification"

What do you mean by "dymanic element modification"? If there's a bug it should be fixed.

The bottom bar has indeed been removed; and its behavior was not stable in some cases which caused certain issues.
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2017 at 5:51pm
Sorry about the bottom line. It was convenient. Never had any trouble.

As the dynamic coordinates belong:
If one modifies the location or the size of an element, the new values are not updated/reflected in the Properties.
Only if another element is selected, and thereafter the modified element is re-selected.
It's not so important, to fix that right away - if at all. Approve

The update of several pages/domains went smooth, not a single complaint, no hickup.

Edited by digizar - Mar 18 2017 at 6:06pm
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2017 at 5:55pm
Remember the scrolling issue I lost last year in the editing window

Now it is back after installing 1.57 R3

I removed all the automatic optimization for all the images and I will do an export to folder and see the result

Thank you 
Farid Khattab painter healer
Energy Oil Paintings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic