BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

error code -10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error code -10
    Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 6:12pm
Bonne soir

Iìm Roberto, I'm new here and firstly I wish thankyou very much the openelement auctors because I find it very useful.

Iìm making a new website and I'm learning how use it in the better way, but I have problems with a recurrent error who force me to re-open all times the project.
The error is "code error -10" 
You can see it here http://ilariacamorali.it/casina/error/openelement%20error.png
This time I was pasting a pic copied from a group of elements into another group of elements.
Thankyou very much in advance!

roberto
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 10:23pm
Hi,

I dont think I've seen this one before. I suggest you try to uninstall OE, restart Windows, re-download(!) and reinstall OE. Then run it as administrator (right-click on OE shortcut to choose this option).
If the problem persists, it is possible that it is project-specific, in which case I will ask you to send me your project.
robsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2016 at 5:56am
thankyou very much for the prompt reply
I will try your counseils sooner as possible and then I will publish here the results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic