BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 3rd parts MIBEW LiveHelpSupport PROBLEM. -[SOLVED]
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3rd parts MIBEW LiveHelpSupport PROBLEM. -[SOLVED]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3rd parts MIBEW LiveHelpSupport PROBLEM. -[SOLVED]
    Posted: Mar 17 2016 at 1:09pm
Hi Admin,
i have a problem with MIBEW chat for the Live Support.
I put the code (i tried VISUAL and SOURCE) in the main page and in the layer-page (for the rest of the site's pages). The image of the chat appears when i load the page but when i click it: in the main page it doesn't load the window-chat (it'd appear in the right-down corner); and in the other pages some page loads it and someother no. (if i do right-click in the MIBEW image to open it in another tab, it works).
I tried to make the same creating the site with Alterpages and putting the code of the MIBEW chat but all works doing it with Alterpages.
Is it a problem of OE or mine?
Give a look if You have time.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

link:  http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/TEST/main.htm
(maybe You 'll notice 2 images about the MIBEW LiveSupport in the left-up corner, it is cause i still didn't update the site; they are 1 with SOURCE block code and the 2nd with VISUAL block code).

link (to verify that it works under Alterpages):  http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/

Edited by JOKgraphics - Mar 21 2016 at 12:03pm
o.s.: win7 32bit updated
cpu: AMD Athlon 64
ram: 2GB
OE vers: 1.53R6
server host: Altervista
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2016 at 2:30pm
Hi.

1. This kind of code you should only put into a Visual Code Block.

2. I can't find why it does not work. Please provide 2 links, second one for an OE page that opens the chat window; also, please modify the code to see that the click works: modify

....onclick="Mibew.Objects.ChatPopups[....

by

....onclick="alert('Clicked');Mibew.Objects.ChatPopups[....

republish and give the link
JOKgraphics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 10:01am
Hi Admin,
i did what You told me, You can check the page SHOP;

link:  http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/TEST/negozio.htm

I put some note in the page so You can understand better.
I didn't tell last time (but i guess You notice for Yourself), that even if the page loads the chat, i'm not able to use it and sometimes it appears under some elements (not in foreground); You can surf the site to check it.
I created a new page from the server and i put the code of the chat, then i created a link in the upper menù of the pages so people can link it (it works but in that way i cannot have the support in every page).
Let me know if You need other info (i don't know if i did all You requested me :-) ).
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 10:39am
On this page the chat window opens on both buttons. But effectively stays behind the contents. Add a Code Block Source type CSS with the code:

#mibew-agent-button, .mibew-chat-frame  {
    z-index: 10000000 !important;
}

This will keep the button and the window above the content. Try to apply it to pages that do not show the chat, as well as my modification form before (alert), and see what happens.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 1:04pm
Hi Admin,
i did what You said but nothing works. When the button loads the chat i still cannot type inside of it and when i resize the window's browser the chat turns on behind mode again.
But i want to wait for 1 day before giving You a final answer cause usually altervista need 24 hours to update the site (or so they said). So i'll wait until tomorrow to check all.
I create a blank page in OE and i published it, i put only the code of the button with the modification You told me (alert)...it works and i can type inside the chat and close it. So if You are able to understand why i give You the link to check:

http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/TEST/test.htm

This page is new and haven't a layer as the pages of my site and it works also with the normal code not modified.
I'll check in 1 or 2 days.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Edited by JOKgraphics - Mar 18 2016 at 1:05pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 2:46pm
Try Ctrl+F5 in the browser, for me the page works correctly - chat window accessible even after browser resizing, I test in Firefox and Chrome.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2016 at 8:07am
Hi Admin,
i tried but still it doesn't work. The button loads the chat-box but i cannot type inside of it, i cannot close it and it is still behind the element.
I tried  with IE, Chrome, Firefox (under Win) and Chromium, Firefox (under Linux).
I always do Ctrl-F5 and i delete browser-chace too.
I think (but i'm not an expert) that's a problem with OE layers and Mibew chat (maybe they are not 100% compatible, it happens).
In fact i made 2 OE pages (1 with my layer and 1 with no layer), i put the Mibew button and it works in the page without the layer and it doesn't work in the page with layer; i give You the link so maybe You can check better than me.

link (with layer): http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/TEST/test-layer.htm
link (no layer):    http://jokgraphics.altervista.org/TEST/test-no-layer.htm

Hovewer for now i solved in another way: i put the Mibew button in the layer and, in the same position, i put a trasparent image in the foreground, so when i click i go to a new OE page (with no layer) where ther chat works and the button is still able to update itself if the operator comes online or goes offline.
Thanks i nadvance.
Cheers.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2016 at 9:11am
I finally saw that there's the CSS script iframe.css used by this chat, which forces the z-index of the chat window to 100. So we should do another way round - move the rest of the page content behind it. Modify the Code Block as follows:

#mibew-agent-button, .mibew-chat-frame  {
    z-index: 10000000 !important;
}

#XBody {
    z-index: 10 !important;
}

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2016 at 9:34am
Hi Admin,
You are a fuked genius :-). i tried it and now it works.
Before marking the post as solved i publish the site in its original path in the server and then i check again.
I have a question: if i modify the value in the iframe.css file (from 100 to 10000 or more) in the server could it be ok? or maybe there could be other files to modify in the Mibew folder (i saw an invite.css file with the same z-index at 100)?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Edited by JOKgraphics - Mar 21 2016 at 10:28am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2016 at 11:49am
Yes modifying iframe.css is a solution too, at least for the window, for the button itself you should check I'm not sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic