BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not Receiving Emails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aartvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Receiving Emails
    Posted: Dec 07 2020 at 3:55pm
Hi,
My new business website is active, www.aartvark.ca but I'm having a wee problem with emails.  Gone through the settings and everything works, when I send a test email to info@aartvark.com the 'success' message pops up.  But the email doesn't arrive at the recipient email address added to the configuration parameters.  

Please help!  (I don't know HTML.)
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2020 at 4:57pm
Hi,

Can you give us a link to your site?

Can you list the selected settings here?
Curves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 9:55am
Thanks so much for responding, I figured it out and everything is now working properly (yay, me!)

There are a couple of other things I'd like help with though... I love the SensBlack template so that's what I'm using, but somewhere along the line I think I made a mistake when moving things around and adjusting sizes of default areas.  I don't want background images so I deleted them early on, then tried to move my gallery area up a bit to reduce the height of the resulting big black zone; the gallery still slides up properly but now it seems to be too high and the title slides right out of view.  (This only happens when the gallery link is clicked.)  It's not a huge deal, but it's an artist website and I'd like it to be juuuuuust right.  Is there anything I can do to correct this issue without affecting the rest of the template?

Also, I'd like the website to be secure.  I found out where to make changes but don't know html...

The url is www.aartvark.ca

And by the way, I absolutely LOVE this software! Thumbs Up

Cheers!      

Edited by Curves - Dec 08 2020 at 10:05am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 1:08pm
Getting rid of these black zones is as simple as deleting the PANNEAU_SLIDER

Select the element in the Element Explorer and delete it  

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 1:21pm
I suspect that you relocated the anchor under the Pannel title "Gallery"  Try to put it back where it was

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 1:22pm
One last thing.

Next time, open a new subject for each question, it will ease answering.

It will help putting the right titlew for future references

Edited by Hobby001 - Dec 08 2020 at 7:08pm
Curves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 9:23pm
Thanks so much Hobby1!  Clap 
Curves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2020 at 9:23pm
Okay, sorry about that...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic