BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big thanks to OE and to Forum Admins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big thanks to OE and to Forum Admins
    Posted: Jul 02 2020 at 4:11pm
Hi,

I have just finished a project of a site  https://mydatamygain.com (online now)

I started from scratch 2 weeks ago, with a vague idea of what I wanted, and having only done another OE site 5 years ago.

First and foremost, OE has allowed me to do everything that I wanted to do without needing to spend long hours parsing through doc etc. The solutions are there and they are not difficult to find.

And last but not least thank you for the administrators of these forum.
Everytime I was completely stuck, I have posted my questions and I got an answer in a very short time.

Thank you so much brolysan for making available the sensode templates,  and really thank you so much Hobby001 for all the guidance you have given me and for the patience in responding all the questions -some of them with pretty obvious answers-

As a personal token, I think that OE solves a huge gap in the communication between the developers and the maketeers/communication staff. The gap that lies between "canned" website templates available in many hosting companies and the completely professionally developed sites

If I had tried to do this website putting to work people from the inside and/or an external agency + development it would have cost a big amount of money and much much more time. Just the fact that the site is complete in 7 languages would have been a nightmare to manage...
OE has allowed me to complete it the way I wanted (and I know it has flaws) in a very short amount of time while I was doing many other things.

So again, Big Big thanks to OE team and forum admistrators.

Edited by WattJet - Jul 02 2020 at 4:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic