BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensode black alignment top menu lost

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensode black alignment top menu lost
    Posted: Jun 21 2020 at 10:39am
Hi,

In the original Sensode Black template Base menu, there is an image of the Sensode logo at the right, then the components of the menu (Home-About-Gallery-News-Contact) and finally the link to each of the two languages.

I have made a new site based on it that includes locales for 7 languages in total (EN, DE, FR, NL, IT, PT, ES)

Since there was no room of everything, I erased the image of the sensode logo.....but at that point, the menu loses the vertical alignment: i.e (Home-About-Gallery-News-Contact) goes to the top of that field, but on the right side, the link to the two languages remain centered.
I have tried to align them using the buttons in the oe menu, likewise entering in the specific menu, but in both cases show as being "centered".

To further see the effect, if you open the base menu in the unmodified template and you click on it, you will see that the fields that contain both the image and  the languages are using ALL the vertical space of that menu band, but that the fields containing the menu tags (Home-About-Gallery-News-Contact) do not. Hence, when I erase the image of the sensodelogo, it "divides" the menu field in two horizontal "bands.

You can see this effect by erasing the sensodelogo field a the right (you will see the mislalignment taking place). If you then click on any of the menu tags, an orange line appears dividing the space in two, and the menutags are vertically aligned within this "new" alignment

This effect happens even when you start from scratch, opening the template and doing this action in the first place (so it is not due to any prior change)

I tried to "patch" it by changing the sensode image for another 1px wide but same vertical size than the sensode logo image, but I was unable to keep it within the area once I switched the image)

Any insights on how solve this will be really appreciated

Edited by WattJet - Jun 21 2020 at 10:47am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2020 at 12:27pm
delete the logo

select the home page menu button

Use Styles menu on the right

Line height: 40 px

WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2020 at 7:10pm
It works !
Thanks so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic