BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iframe Scrollbar removed, yes you can Scroll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlebornshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iframe Scrollbar removed, yes you can Scroll
    Posted: Aug 17 2018 at 11:08pm
Apologies if this is in the wrong area.

I've spent the greater part of 4 hours trying to figure out why - Hide doesn't work with iFrame inline documents / pages.  And it's not that it doesn't work - it pulls up just fine.  It just stops the Scrollbars.

However, if you search Google - you get all kinds of Code to try. Others saying you need this Browser or this Browser has issues.. that may be true.  I happen to use a Certain Browser but checked in another, the Page Dimensions are off slightly - no prob.

So, as I flip back to OE - keep in mind I stayed within ALL Boundaries.

The short and simple?

I decided - what if I just drag the iFrame Box over almost my entire workflow space before I break for the day.

Holy Smokes.

Yes... I just said that.   Drag the iFrame Box OUTSIDE THE DOCUMENT MARGINS
  1. If you have set Background to Hide - No Scrollbars on Tested Browsers (Chrome/Firefox)
  2. If done properly, iFrame Hide might be needed - but I was able to Enlarge the element without damaging the website on Default. 
Sure, it sounds like no way... unfortunately I'm under NDA so i cant use this particular site.
However, when it's complete, I will Post.

Given Time I will do another Page or short Tutorial.  Someone might beat me to it.
Hope this help with the iFrame Scrollbar in OE Mystery!

Rone aka Battleborn
Battleborn Productions
@battleborndj - Twitter

WoW is a D&D Clone
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic