BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Firefox blocked parts of my site that are not secu
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Firefox blocked parts of my site that are not secu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Firefox blocked parts of my site that are not secu
    Posted: Sep 26 2017 at 2:03am
Hello,
I have a couple questions.
1-   I can' t log in . Changed my password cleared cache, accepted cookies, accepted rules but nothing helped so I had to re- register with a new user name. SO  please be advised upfront that if you won't hear back from me for a thank you or any other reason, it's because of log in issues, i'm experiencing.

And while I have the chance , thank you Dmit and all the other developers for this awesome app. 

2-   I designed a site from scratch and uploaded i t on my server with shared SSL. The redirect code is also put in htaccess to make sure visitors always end up in secure connection. But for some reason, near the green lock is an ( i) that says Firefox has blocked parts of this page that are not secure, when clicked.   I had this same warning when I first used a template, which was understanable for templates has a link to openelement site. But this  new site of mine  that I made from scratch has no outgoing links , other than paypal. I'm so confused why my site still doesn;t look totally secure on Firefox .  On Microsoft Edge the SSL  looks good, though. 

3- IS it possible to open a project from a previous folder exported for upload.

I made some changes after uploading the files to the server. Then I didn;t like the changes I made and want to continue to edit  the version thats uploaded. Is there a way to open the files from site_Upload folders?

Thanks and all the best

Eleck
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2017 at 4:03pm
Hi.

1) You can try another browser (Chrome).

2) Those are not links (clickable) that are blocked, nothing forbids to use HTTP links in HTTPS mode. Those are loaded resources that are blocked. If you don't have one of the latest OE versions, you should go to Project->Preferences->Expert and enable jQuery HTTPS, then republish in complete mode. Otherwise, please give the link to the page to see what's blocked (or see by yourself in a browser by F12 -> Console)

3) When you upload, you can (usually) import the backup stored online. It is not always reliable, but you can try (make sure to keep safe your project folder). You can try to create project from the contents of Backup in the exported folder, by copying it the other website folders (Files, WEFiles etc.) into the same location. Again, it's not very safe, test well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic