BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a CSS Button with Sliding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 10:57am
No but if part of your users will, it's no good for you I imagine...

At the moment I see no code blocks in the source code of your page. Try to close OE, reopen your project and verify they are there, on the same page. Then in previsualisation (F12) use Ctrl+U in the browser to open the page source code and check that your code(s) is there
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 11:05am
Help? Not really directly.
But ... just pointing you to various articles about 'foreign code in oe ...' - and much more.
Google & YouTube give you tons of information. Just use it.
http://tinyurl.com/y74y3eoq

Even oe forum has info about it.
http://forum.openelement.com/en/forum_posts.asp?TID=348&OB=ASC

OE does not educate people in how to create websites, but they give you a very excellent tool.
You get a wunderful car - but how to drive it is up to you.
The information about how to drive is on the internet nowadays, you just have to find it.
And to do it - as always. There is no such thing as a free breakfeast.

I am just another user/member here, trying to find my way through oe.
And I learned a lot here.

Btw: Sometimes it might be simpler to create that foreign code from scratch, matching the tool.
If the virus is not detected on dmits environment, it means that the case might be even worse, and that other people are trapped without any notice at all. So - better is to find another temporare intermediate hoster. Unless you want to chase people away later. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by digizar - Aug 20 2017 at 2:53pm
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 2:59pm
@ Digizar No i challenge your statement. Forums and community sections are to help people. So relax. If you cant help than please do not discourage new people from asking help or taking this up as a a profession.

Secondly, I am in no need to rush potential customer right now nor any other users. I will complete my website first because its my decision. Please concentrate on my actual query. Its surprising how he is using that condescending tone even though he himself accepts he learnt what he did from forums here. duh.

Thirdly, I went across a myriad internet articles and videos but they teach about using core blunt codes to build blocks. Not OE specific. No one talks about which block to use, source or visual and whether header footer endbody etc. Hope you understand. And please refrain from arguing. I dont like to waste my time. You made your point and I get that. Thank you.

Edited by thekhan - Aug 20 2017 at 3:09pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2017 at 9:11am
The problem is, you've received a certain amount of help and attention, notably from Digizar, and even if it didn't yet resolve your issue or you don't like something in it, you should treat it like what it is - a sincere attempt to help. Noone here works for money, if you want classical assistance you should use paid tools (even if it's just to discover that the quality of help is still inferior to this forum).

Now, at this stage everyone else has already found how to use Code Blocks, even novices. Why in your case it still does not work is surprising. If you search "code block" etc. on this forum (not on the Web), you will find a lot of information. Also, follow my last post, to make sure the the code in Blocks appear on your page.
thekhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thekhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2017 at 9:28am
First, I found his replies to be condescending so I said what I thought.

Now secondly, please fix the link which is sent to user emails regarding a reply is made to your thread. It always give a 404. I have to manually open the bookmark or google the topic to arrive at the thread.

Thanks.
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2017 at 1:23pm
Sorry,
if I must come back to the matter of that ominous provider, which yelled at me when I tried to access that page.
Do not click on this link:
http://khanmade.000webhostapp.com/

Now, finally, every few minutes that beast asks me to send/respond some info.
As soon as I am online.
Fortunately the Antivirus prevents that.

I hope, a changed IP will handle that.
Thank you for such gift.
Guys, keep an eye on it !

Edited by digizar - Aug 24 2017 at 1:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic