BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding a specific section to delete it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awebdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding a specific section to delete it
    Posted: Jun 19 2017 at 1:00am
Hi there,

The issue is as follows. Whenever I try to link one of the website's pages through facebook, I get the following blurb to appear below the page name: Select the section that best fits the design desired and copy/paste it onto your page (to “paste” in a specific location, right-click and choose Paste). Be sure to take the entirety of the section by

I managed to narrow down the problem by looking at the source code, and finding that that blurb is in element: WE022314fa3a. However, I can't find what element that is, nor can I delete that string of code through the code editor.

Is there any way for me to search for the element so I can delete it?

Thank you in advance.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 10:30am
Hi,

I think you are using a template and you didn't delete the "notices" which are normally visible only in the Editor (but Facebook apparently gets them from the page source code). Go through your pages and layers and delete all the notices of this kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic