BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parallax image definition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: parallax image definition
    Posted: May 21 2017 at 9:27pm
Hi
probably a very simple question but where do I define the background images used for parallax.  I have been using the SensBlack responsive template and have successfully configured the images on the initial display of the 1st page (which scroll horizontally).  However, I haven't been able to identify where/how I define the parallax images that display as you scroll vertically through the pages.
Can anyone help please?  Thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 9:31pm
Hi,

I don't remember for sure (though I did this element myself) but I think it's just the background image of the element. So you change it in the usual way - menu "Style zone: xxxx", "BAckground" button group; or else in Styles->Customize.

The element(s) that controls the parallax effect are to be found above the page (in the non-visual elements' bar), you can set options like speed etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic