BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Text Wrapping Around Images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Text Wrapping Around Images
    Posted: May 21 2017 at 7:11am
Hi

I want to insert an image into a multi-line text box and have the text wrap around the image (left, right or both sides depending on the image alignment).

There seems to be only foreground or background selection options for an image.

Cheers 
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 9:26pm
Hi,

You can (should in this case) insert an image inside the text, using the top menu that appears (only) while you edit the text. In the image configuration form, you can choose the "floating" left or right, which will position the image on the left or right side and make the text float around it.
Kiwi Connection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 5:39am
Thanks for that, too easy.  I need to read my menus more carefully.

I notice the images can't be sized so have to be at the correct size before inserting.

Cheers
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 9:49am
Well you can force a size using manual code (Code Block Source type CSS), for example

#WEid_of_your_text_element img:nth-of-type(1) { /* first image inside the text */
  width: 100px !important; height: auto !important;
}
#WEid_of_your_text_element img:nth-of-type(2) { /* second image inside the text */
  width: 120px !important; height: auto !important;
}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic