BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Media queries don't work on server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lescreationsjpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Media queries don't work on server
    Posted: May 06 2017 at 8:28pm
Hi all,
I created a web site with OpenElement not long ago. When files uploaded to the server, when looking at it on a iphone, it still have the look of a desktop screen, everything is small. When building the site, everything look ok with Ripple simulator. I made some boxes, images, positioning and text resizing on all medias but when on server, that does not handle it! I test other html files created with other apps and it looks ok online. Somebody has an idea why?

Thanks a lot!
Jean
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2017 at 10:45am
Hi,

Please give the link. I think you didn't add "mobile" meta, try adding a Code Block Source type HTML (!) position Header (!):

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

lescreationsjpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lescreationsjpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2017 at 2:14am
Hi,
thanks for answering me. The web site that I've build is:

www.icarkarting.com

Thank you very much!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2017 at 9:09am
You still didn't add the meta as I suggested.

And try to optimize the main image, it is very heavy (4Mb)
lescreationsjpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lescreationsjpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 1:27am
Hi,
Thank you very much for the code. If you go back to the site, it is correct on all devices. Just need to do my hamburger menu for the iphone and reduce the image size on main page.

www.icarkarting.com

Regards,
Jean,

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic