BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

english

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aravintha_raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: english
    Posted: Feb 22 2017 at 5:19pm
I've just downloaded and installed the 1.56 r4 and the interface is in french. I tried to reinstall in different ways, but it keeps the french language though the english american choise. Is there anything I can do manually to force the configuration? (I verified that the english folder is actually in the right place).
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2017 at 11:22pm
Hi,

There's a bug with the interface language, and as I think your Windows is not in English you get it.

We are working on the new version, there are still some issues, I suggest you wait for them to be resolved (beginning of next week probably), but if you are very pressed, here's the link for the beta version:

http://download.openelement.com/openElement_1_57_R1_beta.exe

aravintha_raj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aravintha_raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2017 at 2:37am
thank you thank you so much now my problem is solved. I am B.SC Computer Science student my project did in your software. Am very happy for your quick reply once again thank you so much Clap.
djju1029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djju1029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 2:40pm
I am really look forward to using OE new version~!!! Excited~!

Could you give a hint what features are new or improved in new version???
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 10:36pm
The interface is reworked, not only icons and colors; new system of tabs&windows, especially for Code Blocks; many fixes (I still proceed with this) in particular for the Element Editor and custom (downloadable) elements.
aravintha_raj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aravintha_raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 5:31pm
beta version is so nice and i find some of the problem. I think the problem is solved as soon as possible and I am waiting for the full debugged beta version.Star
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2017 at 10:48pm
Please report problems you find in the beta (here or in a new thread)
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2017 at 6:42pm
Hello,  I am using OpenElement 1.56 R4 "English" however I still see a lot of "French" languages, and I can't seem to fix that.. anyway to show completely all English? 

Thank you
Laura.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2017 at 8:51pm
Hi,

Please read first posts carefully. There is a bug in 1.56R4 and only the beta version fixes them. Follow the posted link to get it.
Susan22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2017 at 10:45pm
Hi, new to forum and openElement. My software is also in French. My Windows 10 is not in French. Everything is in English. When can I download the new version? In English?
Thanks
Susan22
https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/profile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic