BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Changing my link url name.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2017 at 3:17am
Or should I create a new free script (expert)?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2017 at 11:05pm
Yes, and you can try the following code in it:

RewriteRule ^News\-Information$ News.htm [QSA,L]

(I removed "\.htm" from the original code, so that it works without extention)

Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 6:30am
I already try 2 option. first changing the code inside .htaccess directly. (Not working I even got error)
And I already try copy paste the code with \.htm deleted from original code and put it in htaccess command free script (expert) but nothing happened.

Should I change something other than that?
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 7:19am
Some weird thing also happen. Whenever I click the arrow that should work as scroll (Below Geisler Company homepage) It's always reloading instead of scrolling first.

But after reloading the site. The arrow scrolling function work well... It's only reloading when I first go to site.

Edited by Aria - Feb 20 2017 at 7:25am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 8:43am
Could you please publish online (if it's not yet done) and give the URL for the page in question? I don't see this element on the homepage.

Edited by Dmit OE - Feb 20 2017 at 8:54am
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 8:47am
Give me 5 min. Currently im doing some backup for previous project.
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 9:10am
The link is wishforyourhappiness.ga 
You can see the arrow sensode template below the Geisler Company text
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 9:21am
Maybe I do something wrong and http://wishforyourhappiness.ga/User-Guide.htm#User%20Guide

The %20 appeared again. But in different page, strangely enough the Product registration page link the %20 not appear but instead its appear in user guide page.

Edited by Aria - Feb 20 2017 at 9:22am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 1:53pm
#User%20Guide is the name of the anchor (normally); don't put spaces in the name of the Anchor element.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2017 at 1:56pm
Concerning the click-reload issue: it is because of your "translations" I think. Anyway, open the Link configuration for this arrow, and at the bottom choange HTML to LOCAL and type #About, that will only leave the name of the anchor and not the page, and there will be no reload.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic