BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT - templates SensBlack and SensWhite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2017 at 10:51am
There's now an easy fix available for those who created projects directly in OE - see the EDIT in the first post:
http://forum.openelement.com/en/forum_posts.asp?TID=881&PID=4172&title=important-templates-sensblack-and-senswhite#4172
BassBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2017 at 6:14pm
I am looking for some help with SensBlack as I think it will be perfect for my bands website that needs to be published pretty quickly.
Can I easily change the Images that are used in what appears to be the background layer? I have found them in the "Element Background Slider" but cannot figure out how to replace them with different images.
I have tried substituting different Images with the same file name, but that did not seem to work. Hope I can get to grips with this template as I think it is fantastic.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2017 at 7:29am
Hi,

If you found Background Slider on the top of the page - above the Editor zone - go to its Properties and configure the Images property. Attention, filenames must not contain spaces.
BassBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2017 at 8:54am
Thank you so much, I'll give it a try.
BassBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2017 at 4:43pm
I have another query which I think I know the answer to.
We have 2 Domain names. 1 goes to the main "Index" page and the 2nd to a page within the website.
So www.domain1.co.uk is the main page and www.domain2.co.uk has a redirect to www.domain1.co.uk/specific_page.
I would like to do something similar with SensBlack.
If I redirect www.domain2.co.uk to www.domain1.co.uk/actualites.htm will that go straight to the News section?
I hope I have explained that properly.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2017 at 12:32pm
I am not sure I understand. Anyway, for the page to work, the redirection should be "explicit" (not internal on the server), so that borwsers show  www.domain1.co.uk/actualites.htm and not www.domain2.co.uk when you open the page. Otherwise links to resources and other site pages won't work.
Johnbindow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnbindow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2017 at 10:00am
Hi,

I have a problem with the embedded background slider (font d'elements dynamique 100%). Since sometime it is not working anymore. I changed nothing except some picture update in the gallery which i did many times before already. Now it shows only an old background pic when i publish the website. Even the new background pic i use is only visible for a moment, then it moves to this old one (which is not in gallery) and it stays there (no sliding backgroud). I Installed already Version 1.57 R9 but no chnage. What can i do?
http://www.thedvor.com
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2017 at 12:39pm
Hi,

Again this story with slider and spaces.. Please rename your images so that their filename contains no spaces.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic