BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Dynamic OE - Databases, etc
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - please help for newbee to understand form  in OE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please help for newbee to understand form in OE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help for newbee to understand form in OE
    Posted: Feb 11 2016 at 10:07pm
Dear
i m here looking for help as i m newbee and with no experience in coding that why i chose OE and i think we have to be greatfull for the team who made it and i think they are the best in what they did for newbees same me , and i hope for people who are perfect in this OE to give a hand of help how to make form for classified and also for guestook with this software step by step here ou in youtube
please for me i m looking for what pics attached will show : and how to get that result i m stack in the setting of form submission :
thank you so much for your help in advance
Wmax
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2016 at 10:22pm
Please read my private message I've sent before, especially concerning how to post images (you need to upload them somewhere online and hive the link, one can't paste images directly into the post).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic