BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Responsive-01 template-Resizing Sections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Responsive-01 template-Resizing Sections
    Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 6:04pm
How do I resize a Section. I have put two lines of text in one section and deleted zone lements not needed, but the when published the Section is far too large for just two lines. Lots of empty space.
Thanks
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 9:41pm
Hi,

The ideas of Sections is to occupy all the height of the screen, to create the page-by-page effect. I've forgot to add the possibility to disable it for certain sections. To workaround this issue, you can disable this auto-resizing for any given Section by

1) adding an additional Custom Class in Properties, e.g. "noheight" (separate it by space from existing classes, you shoudl get for example "responsiveSection textShadowIE noheight"),

2) then adding a Code Block (Source) type CSS position Header with the code that corresponds to the class name:

.noheight .respSectContent {
    margin-top: 20px !important;
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}

(you can replace 20px by whatever margin you want above and below the content).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic