BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site of Martial Arts made with oE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site of Martial Arts made with oE
    Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 12:59pm
And finally, after many problems, here it is, the site of Shou Bo, a very old martial art made in China!

Made with Open element!!!

http://www.shouboitalia.it

We say thanks to all the staff of oE for the program they made.

Edited by Bravo12 - Apr 20 2015 at 1:01pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 2:37pm
The link does not work..
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 4:59pm
My fault. Here the right link

http://www.shouboitalia.it/

It's the same in reading, but before it had a "t" more as inside link... sorry
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 1:11pm
It looks nice, but there are two possibilities of "easy" improvement:
 - Background image is of a very low quality, which degrades the overall experience
 - The "Made with openElement" element is blue (default link color), you can select it then in the menu Style Zone: xxxx use the button "Styles of Links" in the middle, to change the color.
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2015 at 2:19pm
Unfortunatly I told that the image was not so big, but the master said it's ok...
For the link and the color I knew it and I prefered leave it as it is (Icolud give a blue and a red when mouse over) 'cause is repeated on every page and I wouldn't have troubles in future days (it will be continued by the master Stefano... who will touche here and there...). He already told me that will make some change, so I don't keep such big attention on it, for now.....
The old site was confusionary, made as a big "soup" so this makes me search and trying understand what he wanted to do (but I'm not a psycologist Wink ) and how, but there wasn't an order........
It's always the same music: you give something (free) and after they want other and different... why don't do they ask it before starting the job?
gator_hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gator_hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 2:34am
Hello there friend,
Greetings from here in U.S.

I think you're site is pretty good actually IMO (in my opinion).  I really liked how your gallery displayed.  Excellent visuals, and the display speed was impressive.

I'm making this remark because I am new to Open Element and exploring design concepts for a forthcoming site.

I have previous experience in web hosting and intermediate web design and page building skills.
I think some critics tend to trivialize that most of the "fancier", more sophisticated "feature-rich" sites online these days, take weeks or even months to conceptualize & develop a practical functional layout design, and then actually MAKE IT, which is accomplished by entire TEAMS of 6 or 8 professional experienced skilled webmasters, not individuals or husband&wife do-it-yourselfers.

So to you I say again, all things considered, nicely done.
Both practical and functional.  That's what matters the most.

Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 12:08pm
Thanks for appreciating the site. It was made following exactly what the master needed. The job toke about 1 month 'cause we met only 1 time or 2 and was difficult for me remembering all he needed. He doesn't understand informatics, so .... but we made it and this is the important.

Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 10:14pm
I suggest you to give a look in the section Scripts 'cause you could find something for you too to use.
Diggers1300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diggers1300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 1:03am
Nice site...

...for your information:

The scrolling line across the home page only displays the top 1/3 of the line of text making it unreadable.

Thought you might want to know.
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2017 at 3:41pm
I had a look but to me results ok. Also other peoples said the same and using also a Mac...

Only one thing: site is not optimized for tablets or phones... it is only a very simple site.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic