BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Dynamic OE - Databases, etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Login Users

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wobuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login Users
    Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:49am
Where is the user information stored - I cannot see it within phpMyAdmin tables?
wobuck
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:10pm
Hi,

Check, in the Project Browser (on the left), Database->Default - you probably have SQLite (default DB engine). You can change to MySQL and enter connection parameters. Or you can use a tool to edit SQL data (for example phpLiteAdmin). The database file is Data/DB/xx/oedb.db (xx depends on where the site is - already published or still in local previsualisation).

Good day
D
wobuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wobuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:04am
Thanks.  I found the the database file but I would like to have the Login User Data Tables in my website MySql database which I am already using with Code Blocks.  I changed the parameters, as suggested localhost connection to MySql but the system on IE (cleared cache) browser appears to still be using the oedb.db file ?

I deleted the Admin Pack #10 and reloaded it but it still appears to be using oedb.db file.

Can you help?
wobuck
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:48am
You need to republish the site in Complete mode; also, check that you've put MySQL in Server tab, not in Local (I've forgotten exact names).

Attention, local previsualisation will always use local SQLite database (which is never published, to not affect online data).

To test, you can rename/move the oedb.db and open your site afterwards.
wobuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wobuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:15am
Ok, will try this.

Thanks.
wobuck
Darsh_123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darsh_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2015 at 4:46am
Hello, Help me.
I can't login in my web by user name or password , its says that invalid username or passward
What to do now ?????????
Darsh
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2015 at 9:35am
Hi.

You are talking about your website made with openElement using Packs? Please give more details. Did it work before? Give the link just in case.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic