BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

image link

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumiclads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: image link
    Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:15pm
When using the image link dialogue box I do not get any names so have to click on each page to find the one I want.

Mick
Chris OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:11pm
That's a curious issue. Do you only get it with the Image Link element?

Does it come up every time? Have you tried restarting the program? I'll try to reproduce it on my end and get back to you.
jumiclads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumiclads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:21am
Yes it's always the same whatever link I try to put in. It has been the same since I started using the program with version 1.44. 

My system is Windows 8.1 
Mick
jumiclads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumiclads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:25am
I was wondering if the text is actualy there but its the same colour as the background so it won't show up?

Yes, I hjust tried changing the skin and it showed up straight away.

Skin - Darkroom - doesn't show

Skin - Caramel - shows up

I like the darkroom though, so if you could please fix this that would be great.Smile

Edited by jumiclads - Mar 12 2014 at 8:28am
Mick
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 10:11am
Hi,

Could you please check if similar problems (with the same skin) occur in other places, and give us the list?

Good day
D
jumiclads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumiclads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:18am
It is the same on these which all use the Link Configuration dialogue box.

Text Link
Button Link
Image Link
External Page/iframe

Looking at the dialogue boxes this one seems to have a light coloured background where you select a page where all others are darker or white.
Mick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic