BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alignment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alignment
    Posted: Jul 10 2020 at 2:13pm
Hi,

I still don't get how to align things

If you go at the bottom there is a blue line. It is an element of the "Cadre2" from the original SensodeBlack template, to which I only changed the color

I replicated this element and used for other entries.  If you now go above the entry, there is the same blue line as part of the element "Cadre3".

The obvious difference is that Cadre2 is centered and Cadre 3 is not.... and I've been through it several times comparing both and I cannot find where is the attribute that I need to change to center Cadre3.

Any help/indication would be most welcome

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2020 at 2:50pm
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2020 at 3:25pm
Thanks for that.... I've been looking through menus, attributes Code tabs...etc, and it was just in front in the top band....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic