BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moving Sensode Logo Within Menu bar (ii)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving Sensode Logo Within Menu bar (ii)
    Posted: Jun 30 2020 at 10:34pm
Hi,
I am trying to include an image in both the "Base Menu" and the "Base Menu alt" an image instead of 1 title:

I took out the Sensode Logo (140x36 image) to make more space in the menus.

I am trying to add an additional link in the menu, between "News" and "Contact". This link would lead to a new section of the home page, very similar to the "News" section -and place below it-

The thing is that instead of creating another text field, I'd like to put an image and it is a 107x48p and will be reduced to match with the 18 font that I am using for the rest of the menu. The goal is to achieve this https://snipboard.io/hIlpxc.jpg

I started trying to move the Sensode logo at the top right (with the intention to change the image once it was in place), but I could not make it happen.... it goes to a line below

Is there any way to do this?

Edited by WattJet - Jun 30 2020 at 11:21pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2020 at 11:53pm
To realize that, copy either one of the menu buttons, replace the text with blank spaces, add your image as a background image.

The issue is that the mobile menu uses the pop-up menu element wich is not designeed to support a background image

Edited by Hobby001 - Jun 30 2020 at 11:55pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2020 at 11:53pm
WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2020 at 12:04am
Thanks for that Hobby001.

Yes, I thought about the mobile menu....and  I assume that if you do not mention it, there is no possibility of using an alt text to the image for the mobile menu?

( btw, I have not managed yet to change the font or colors).. I cannot get to the menu that you mentioned in your post: Sensode Black mobile phone menu
QUOTE=WattJet]
As you can see, I cannot get there... I only get the first square (mainframe). There is nothing below
[/QUOTE]

Edited by WattJet - Jul 01 2020 at 12:24am
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2020 at 10:55am
Open the Base_Menu layer

Click on the Pop-Up Menu icon

Mouse over Menu Pop-Up

Settings

WattJet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WattJet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2020 at 3:28pm
Fantastic !
Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic