BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble with PayPal forms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henrytm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble with PayPal forms
    Posted: Apr 15 2020 at 7:10am
I am using the SensBlack theme on a small business website I created for a friend, and one thing I'm attempting to do is include a small form for his customers to pay their invoices to him via PayPal. Currently, I have a crude slapdash solution put up that technically functions, but it isn't pretty, it isn't integrated, and it doesn't quite do what we want.

I am neither a coder nor a professional web designer or developer - I am, at best, an amateur who can muddle his way around software like OpenElement to do a favor for a friend, so I'm at a total loss when it comes to following PayPal's developer guide - it reads like Russian to me. I picked my current solution from a tutorial found during a Google search and made it work, but I'd like something integrated into the page, much like the email form.

I am also attempting to integrate customer-entered information into the form that will actually show up on the PayPal invoice when my friend receives it. One of the potential solutions I thought I'd found seemed to do that, but none of the entered fields actually came through on his PayPal account. 

So, here's what I want to do - an integrated form that allows a customer to enter their name, an account number, and the amount they want to pay, then click submit and have the PayPal panel come up so they can choose how to pay, whether that's their PP account, or by entering a credit card number. When the order is complete, the confirmation/invoice that comes to my friend needs to display the customer-entered information - the name and the account number, along with the amount they paid.

I would appreciate any insight that could be given. If you want to see the website I'm working on, and make fun of my haphazard solution, you can check it out here.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2020 at 10:10pm
Hi,

As far as I understand your requirement, Paypal is offering the what you are looking for.

You should use Paypal apps to build your form ans process.  The remaining this will be to add a link to it on your project
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic