BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Import a template in the Library

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Import a template in the Library
    Posted: Oct 16 2019 at 5:08am
Is it a way to import a purchased template in the library from another company -this one I'm speaking about is http://www.templatemonster.com/opencart-templates/57887.html 
 so that I can modify some changes of/in the website designs?
Fred Flowers
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2019 at 12:49pm
Hi,

There are several templates available for OpenElement, most of them are accessible when creating a new project.

Others from Sensode are available here: http://forum.openelement.com/fr/forum_posts.asp?TID=22939&title=lensemble-des-templates-de-sensode  some are free some are available at low cost.  This page is in French so don't hesitate to use a translator.

Now, to your specific question: 

You are talking about an OpenCart template.  This must be imported into OpenCart WEB design software.  An OpenCart template is to be used to create your own Ecommerce site.  It was written in php and SQL, your site will be managed trough a huge database.  A database is mandatory for Ecommerce.  Using OpenCart doesn't require database knowledge at all because you will custommize your model trough OpenCart interface.

beeder d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeder d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2023 at 5:13am
I cant access the OE online library.  Just goes to the opening screen.  Most links do the same.
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2023 at 10:09am
OpenElement owner abandonned the project years ago.

We (brolysan and I) are voluntarily maintaining the forum and the software availability.

Since the owner refused to leave the original domain name to us, the online library is not available anymore.

Sorry about that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic