BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pop Up Menu on Senswhite template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pop Up Menu on Senswhite template
    Posted: May 09 2018 at 9:27am
I am trying to set up a new site with the Senswhite template and everything is fine EXCEPT that I am unable to get the Pop up menu to work.
I programme it OK on the Base_menu (exactly as I did successfully using the Senslight Menu), but it doesn't appear!
It shows as Non Visual Element in the bottom left hand corner box on the main programme page.
Anyone help please:
Open element neophyte
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2018 at 12:02pm
Hi,

Please upload your website somewhere and give the link, and indicate where to look and/or ID of the Menu element.
bhw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2018 at 10:10pm
I have posted the "work in progress" site to http://www.newsite.neosat-consulting.co.uk/ - the menu element for which I am trying to use for the dropdown menu is "Services" in English or "Servi;os@ in portuguese.
Many thanks
Open element neophyte
bhw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2018 at 10:11pm
"Serviços" in portuguese
Open element neophyte
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2018 at 8:10am
I dont see your element-menu in the resulting page's source code, what's its ID (in Properties)? I mean the menu element itself, not its "trigger" "Services"
bhw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2018 at 8:36am
Sorry - I hadnt changed it . . . it continues as BT_GALLERIE IN Base_Menu_Alt and it is zeroed in Base_Menu.
Open element neophyte
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2018 at 4:28pm
There's an element-link "Services" (which is of no interest), and there's an element of type Popup Menu associated with it. Is there? What you normally do is:
 - drag an element Popup Menu on the page or, in your case, on the base layer containing the "trigger" element
 - choose what "trigger" element makes it open, for example your link "Services", and whether it opens on mouseover or click or both. Did you do any of this?
bhw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2018 at 10:04pm
OK - thanks. Got it.
Only problem now is that the drop down menu has very large letters and I dont know where to configure there . . . but thanks anyway. I wil geth there eventually - it is a learning process anyway.
Open element neophyte
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2018 at 8:13pm
It's probably from the styling of mobile menu. You can try to adjust styles in all Style Zones in style->Customize for this element (Popup Menu, not the trigger). Style Zones are accessible via the dropdown on the top of that pane.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic