BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Templats for business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Templats for business
    Posted: Apr 25 2018 at 6:21am
Hi, does anybody know of a template suitable for business. It should have a catalogue for about 200 items, mobile and PC friendly, touch screen friendly but does not need to be e-commerce. First option would be a free one but if there is a suitabe pay one that will work with OpenElement that is ok.
Thank you
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2018 at 9:27pm
Hi,

If you are not at ease with Web development, I suggest you to search a tool - other than OE - that proposes exactly what you want to achieve with minimum modifications, even if it's paid you will save on time and burned nerves. If you find nothing suitable, you can try to use any of Brolysan's (Sensode) templates and add your own content.
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2018 at 9:10am
Hello,

Can i help you? What do you want?

http://sensode.com
Kiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2018 at 4:45am
Hi broysan,
thank you for your offer of help. I have done a website with Responsive01 template, now Google says it is not mobile friendly and I have learned that this template is not 100% responsive.
Also I was never happy with my solution of the Catalogue section, have tried different options but was always afraid I would mess up the responsiveness.
So now I am looking at rebuilding the website and using Senswhite template but still need somebody to show me how to make a good alphabetical catalogue and picture gallery which would be suitable for deleting obsolete items and adding new items without upsetting the whole layout.
Or if there is another solutions such as an existing template which is available with a small payment.
Always with the knowledge that I am not a IT person, just a small  business owner.
My existing website is www.woodentoys@woodentoysonline.co.nz
Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic