BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Organize elements in the template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organize elements in the template
    Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 9:17am
Good morning, for some time I follow your forum, before too I have to congratulate those who develop this wonderful tool that is OE, I have a problem in my template, I can not organize the elements so that they are presented to the readers / visitors in a correct way, google chrome appears in one way, although the program presents another and then on the mobile devices are the elements on top of each other ...

Basically what I want to know, is how to organize the elements so they appear the same way as in the program ...

Thank you and good morning to everyone.

http://noventaradiodance.net/

Edited by remember - Nov 15 2017 at 9:17am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 10:00am
Hi,

You should learn to use "absolute" and "relative" positioning, as well as Media Queries (see the button on the top of the page or in Styles->Customize) to control the display for different screen sizes. "Absolute" positioning allows elements to be placed anywhere within the "container" (or onto the page directly but it's not your case, in this template you work with panels). If you place elements on a base layer, they may conflict with page contents. This template adapts its section to screen height so the layout will be very different according to screen.
remember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 10:06am
Thanks for your comment, I'll try it then!
remember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 10:39am
Is there any way to adptar these player elements and icons for each of the means, default, tablet, smartphone ... I can hit the default, but then changes all at the same time
digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 12:11pm
The content of the 'viewport' looks strange.
Agora trabalo :-)

Edited by digizar - Nov 15 2017 at 12:12pm
remember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 12:17pm
Now that you're talking about what the "viewport"?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 1:22pm
I didn't understand "the but then changes all at the same time" part.

I suggest you create a new project without template just to experiment a little with it, ex. put an image then locate it differently for default, tablet and smartphone, to make sure you understand the principle.
remember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 2:16pm
Basically when I change something in default, it changes in all templates (Default, Tablet, smartphone etc.) if they all have different sizes this will change your view, how can I get around this?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2017 at 9:26am
You should change in each of them (those are not "templates" but "medias" or "media queries", or "screen sizes" if you prefer). Find how to choose a media and work with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic