BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Websites Created with OpenElement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My rock band site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MancBuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My rock band site
    Posted: Nov 14 2017 at 11:41pm
Hi all,
I play bass in Cheese Puff Death Squad, a rock covers band from Manchester, England and as the IT savvy one, it fell on me to create a web site when I first joined back in 2010. This was done in Dreamweaver CS4 since I was familiar with it.
Due a change in personnel, we've been off the road for the last year so it was an opportune time to try and find some web creation software which would do responsive design since a majority of our visitors used their phones rather than a PC.
I downloaded lots of trial versions but couldn't find one I really liked. I tried hard with Mobirise but couldn't get to grips with its inflexible approach. Then I found OpenElement and it just clicked!
I'm still an absolute beginner with OE and realise my work does not remotely match the professional work I've seen on here but at least you can now look at our site on a mobi and find out where we're playing next weekend!
Please have a look and if you have any constructive comments on how to improve the site, I'd love to read them. Here's the web address
http://www.cheesepuffdeathsquad.com
And if you're in Manchester/Lancashire, come along and see us and say hello!
Cheers
Buz

Edited by MancBuz - Nov 14 2017 at 11:53pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 12:03am
Constructive comment: keep playin' :)
MancBuz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MancBuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 12:16am
I will, both with the bass and OE!

Cheers!

digizar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digizar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2017 at 12:19pm
You did a really amazing good job with the OE, congrats.

RogerUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2019 at 12:32pm
Good looking site and it does what it needs to do. I'm a real newbie to OE so it's good to see what others can do with it. 
Did you start with a template? If so, which one?
I may check your band out next time I'm in Lancashire.
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2019 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by RogerUK RogerUK wrote:

Good looking site and it does what it needs to do. I'm a real newbie to OE so it's good to see what others can do with it. 
Did you start with a template? If so, which one?
I may check your band out next time I'm in Lancashire.

yes, it s my template : http://sensode.net/sensblack/
Wink
http://sensode.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic