BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Website Publishing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2017 at 4:14pm
Hello Dmit OE.
Have not had a chance to get back to you until today.
I do not want to redirect my web pages, I just need the links to work as they are in the navigation area.
 I do not underestand why my accommodation.htm link works OK but all the other links in my nav bar do not.
Do not know what I am doing wrong, or how to correct them.
http://betws-y-coed.net
Thanks
Colin.
C Steele-Perkins
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2017 at 4:42pm
How did you specify links on the other pages? Why is there "html"? You should normally just select a page from the list when you configure the link, and not type anything manually.

And please consider removing the Disable right click; it does not really prevent stealing your images etc., but it is very inconvenient to analyse the website.
redwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2017 at 5:01pm
Hello Dmit OE,
Thanks for this. I cannot remeber how my accommodation.htm link was set up, but all the other links , I have typed in the link name.
I will re-try with just highlighting the file, also take off disable right click.
Many thanks for this.
Colin.
C Steele-Perkins
redwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2017 at 9:49pm
Hello Dmit OE.
Thanks for your help on this . I can see that a few more of my pages are showing up correctly, due to selecting the page as the link. As you suggested.
I have a couple more pages to set the links correctly and I think I will be there.

It does take a little getting used to using Open Element compared to Dreamweaver ( older versions )and I can see the great possibilities of this software.

Thanks
Colin.
C Steele-Perkins
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic